What is a C.H.E.K. Practitioner?
C.H.E.K. (Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology) Practitioners are recognised as experts in their field, performing detailed assessments and client evaluations as a pre requisite to:-
Designing corrective and performance enhancing programs
Encouraging lifestyle changes
Implementing stress- reduction techniques.
C.H.E.K. practitioners look at the body as a system that has many other systems working in harmony together. Through an understanding of how control systems integrate, producing our moment to moment, and long term physical, emotional, mental reality the C.H.E.K. practitioner can more efficiently and effectively isolate the areas each client needs coaching.
What makes the C.H.E.K. Practitioners approach so different compared to traditional medical practitioners and Exercise professionals.
C.H.E.K. practitioners learn to recognise signs and symptoms that may stop successful rehabilitation and then aim to network with appropriate professionals to achieve the desired outcome. C.H.E.K. practitioners are well recognised by their peers and other health care professional as one of the best at what they do. The C.H.E.K. Institute is recognised as the world leader in functional and rehabilitative exercise conditioning amongst exercise and health professionals.
Benefits of C.H.E.K.
- Provides a holistic full system assessment of how your body is working.
- Uses a detailed biomechanics assessment to understand how you body moves.
- Provides an accurate exercise prescription specific to your needs.
- Factors lifestyle, stress and nutritional factors into your recovery.
- Teaches you the right kind of exercise for your individual physiological load.
Paul Chek talks about CHEK Practitioners