Form Function Flow Heath Consultants
THE BETTER BACK PROGRAM
The Better Back Program is specifically aimed at those who suffer back pain in need of a highly structured, individual, and research-based program to assist in recapturing and sustaining mobility, strength, core stability and general well-being
Do you fall into one of these categories?
• In need of increased core stability and strength to regain function
• Back pain that is affecting quality of life
• Workman’s compensation claimants who have reached a plateau with their rehab and therapy
• Tested a number of therapists with no success and want to take charge of their back pain
• Had orthopaedic surgery and in need of more treatment
• Post-natal women looking to regain core stability and strength.
• Looking to lose weight and improve fitness to reduce blood pressure, depression and fatigue.
Program involves a detailed initial assessment followed by the implementation of a
structured exercise and rehabilitation program.
A typical consultation session involves a specific one-on-one twice each week. Additional exercises will be provided for you to complete in your own home.
How do I get started?